Mobischool enhances the communication capabilities of schools by bringing in effective, direct and on time reach to the parents of their ward and it provides quick, accurate and constant communication channel which 2 generates a feeling that schools are more connected to their parents, thus it helps in building confidence in them.
BENEFITS FOR THE SCHOOL PARENT
- School can upload photos and videos related with school events and celebration without any limit.
- Schools can avoid horde of calls coming to the administration team.
- Frees up the time of school staff by reducing phone calls with repetitive and often unnecessary questions.
- Schools can easily connect to the parents.
- MobiSchool helps the parents with an easy way to track the students.
- Parents receive push notification related school upcoming events and functions that may help them updated.
- Parents should be able to report an issue from the mobile app.
- Informs parents when events are rained out, avoiding frustration.
- Parents can submit leave request from the mobile app.
- Parents can pay the fees through the mobile app.
SCHOOL-PARENT RELATIONSHIP: MODULE
There are two modules to the app, one is Parent user interface and the second is School Interface.
Parent App Module:
The parent should download the app on their mobile phone, then register and create a profile. This will give them log-in credentials using which they can securely log into the app. Then user can see the features in the app and they can use it without any issues.
Through this app they can see the complete profile of the school and also they can see all the information related with school like school news, events, schedules, info about extra-curricular activities and also parents can make payment through the app, request for leave and so on.
Some of the unique features of mobischool includes:
- Parent can report issue
- Request for leave
- Exam schedules and Result List
- School schedules
- Student Tracking
- Push Notification
Parents/students can submit a leave request and the leave request will be sent the responsible teacher for the class. In the CMS each class will be assigned and teacher and the leave request will be sent as an email to the registered email id of the class teacher of a student.This will build a good parent-teacher relationship.
The mobile app is managed from the school authority through a site called Content Management System(CMS). Through this CMS site school authorities can send Push notification, informing about School events, or Reminders for Payment of fees etc. The Content in the CMS can be changed/ Updated any time, once it is done the same will reflect in all mobile Apps.
Content Management System(CMS)
Mobischool App content are managed by a backend site called CMS site. The school admin can log into the CMS site and manage almost almost all the contents of the app and the same will be reflected in the app within no time.School admin can upload photos, videos, and news related school through the CMS.